Call for Papers
Submission of the final version of the manuscript to be made via OCS platform of Springer on or before 31st December 2021. “Full-length manuscript template“ and “Instructions for final upload of the manuscript” (appended below as well) are available under the Downloads section of the conference website (https://icmms2022.nitc.ac.in/).
Instructions for final upload of the manuscript
- Access to the OCS system (you can use the links included in this email; or go to “Paper list”, select “+” and then the green button “Final Upload”).
- Go to “Reportlist” section, where the “Review Report” are available (directly and/or including a correction file). Reviewers’ reports are also appended with the email sent to the corresponding authors.
- Revise/improve your paper according to reviewers’ suggestions/requirements. The established template and format requirements must still be followed. Authors are requested to upload the responses to reviewers’ comments and signed copyright form through following link. Without these documents, final version of the manuscript will not be processed further.
- Save the final version in both .DOCX and .PDF, and then access again to the OCS system / Final Upload.
- Check the box “The paper details are up to date”. In case you update some data, please send an e-mail to email@example.com detailing the corresponding changes (please indicate in the subject “#ID Updated paper details”).
- Paper document (PDF)*: select the PDF containing the final version of the paper (or “Keep existing version” if no changes were required).
- Source archive (ZIP)*: select a ZIP file containing the final version of the paper in Word.
- Download Copyright Form either from the draft or the website (https://icmms2022.nitc.ac.in/). Fill in it and sign.
- Copyright form*: select the signed Copyright form*.
- Click “Upload”.
The template also provides formatting instructions for authors. Note that the use of the template is mandatory and that compliance with the specified formatting is the responsibility of the corresponding author and it is essential in the final acceptance of the manuscript. By submitting final version of manuscripts to this conference, the corresponding author(s) confirm(s) explicitly that the work meets the highest ethical standards for author and co-authors. The organizers do not commit themselves to include in the Proceedings any paper received later than the abovementioned deadline and/or any paper that does not fit the required format. Authors are requested to take utmost care in preparation of final version of manuscripts for ICMMS 2022, so that the manuscript meets the publishing criteria and quality standards.
Final version of all the manuscripts will be examined for plagiarism strictly. High level of plagiarized content in the final version of manuscript may lead to rejection for the inclusion in proceedings.
Selected papers from the conference will be published by Springer as a proceedings book volume. Springer will conduct quality checks on the accepted papers and only papers that pass these checks will be published.
ICMMS 2022 is an international conference on 'Materials, Mechanics and Structures', which will be held online over 3 days during March 10-12, 2022.
Dr. Suman Saha
Dr. Muhamed Safeer Pandikkadavath
Department of Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology Calicut
Kozhikode –673601, Kerala, India.
firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 495 228-6284